Please note that these options are only available to those who have Admin Access to the organization.
NB: The user will not receive a notification that they have been deactivated, re-activated or added to a user group.
To deactivate a user, please follow the following instructions:
- Click on your username initials located on the top right of the page to open the org’s menu. Then click on “Users” as highlighted in the below image.
- The below page will appear with a list of users in the org. To deactivate a user, click on the highlighted edit icon.
- The user update page will appear. Click on Deactivate as highlighted in the below image.
To re-activate the user, click on the username credentials to open the menu and click on Deactivated Users as highlighted in the image below.
The below page will appear with a list of the deactivated users. Click on the highlighted edit icon to re-activate the user.
Illustrated below is the update user page where you click on Activate to re-active the user as highlighted.
To add a user, please click on the below link:
To add a new user group, the following needs to be done:
NB: This feature is helpful when creating a security scheme to provide certain users with access to a created API in the API Builder.
- Go to the org’s menu and click on User Groups as highlighted in the below image.
- The below page will appear. Click on Add Group and type a group name. To add a user to the group, click on Add User and select an existing org user from the drop down list. Once the users are added, click on Save.
In your created API in the API Builder, you can add the user group’s name in the Security Groups field as highlighted in the below image.
For more information on security schemes in the API Builder, click on the below link: