To ** troubleshoot/ debug a run in a flow**, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the flow. The bottom of the page will contain 4 tabs, click on Runs as highlighted in the below image. This will take you to the run history of the flow.
- The run history will appear as shown in the below image. Click on the date of a run that you want to view.
- Use the scroll on your mouse to zoom in the flow and investigate which step the error occurred in. In the below example, there were 10 errors coming from the Salesforce destination step. To view the errors, click on Total Record Errors.
NB: The Errors checkbox in the Log Record Error step has to be checked prior to a flow being executed to log the errors (if any).
- The below page will appear with record number where the error occurred and with the error message. To view the detailed error message, click on a record number hyperlink as highlighted.
- Illustrated in the image below is the detailed error message in the record, the current record that got the error and the original record.