If you require to use a flow in a different organization, you can export the flow and then import the flow.
NB: Please note that the original flow will still remain in the original organization. This feature is to merely copy the flow to use in a different organization.
To export a flow, you can do the following:
- Click on the 3 vertical dots circled in red next to the flow you want to export (eg. Cache test) as shown in the image below. Then click on Export as underlined in red. The flow is currently in a solution called “Testing”.
- The flow will then download as a JSON file as illustrated below.
To import a flow, you can do the following:
- Click on the 3 vertical dots circled in red next to the solution you want to import the flow in (eg. SalesforceDataUpdate). Then click on the Import Flow option which is underlined in red as shown in the image below.
- The below page will appear. Click in the highlighted area to select the file from your Downloads folder or drag the file to the highlighted area.
- Once the file is selected, the below page will appear where you can change the flow name (if required) and then click on the Create button as highlighted.
- Illustrated below is the imported flow’s components. The View Config File button is where you can view a component’s configuration. You can either select the connection (component’s configuration) or you can create it by:
- Clicking on the Create From File button for each component or clicking on the Accept All From File button to create all the components
- Clicking on the highlighted icon to create a new connection (configuration).
Once it is selected or created, click on the Save button.
- The below page will appear. Click on the Save button once you’re done making the necessary changes (if required).
Illustrated below is the imported flow that is in a solution in the different organization.