How to set up an AMS360 integration user
An Integration User is different from a normal VSSO / Login User. The Integration User allows for API integration via WSAPI. Create this user on AMS360 with the instructions below.
- Go to the AMS360 Portal and click on the Administration tab to access the Web Service API page on the left of the menu as illustrated in the below image.
- Click on the New button and open the Web Service API setup screen as shown in the below page.
- Add credentials as per the below image. For Synatic users, the WSAPI Login ID should be: “sysaccounts” + [your agency name] + “@synatic.com”. The Password can be any secure password of your choice.
NB: Please send these credentials to your relevant Synatic liaison via a secure channel. If you need assistance with this – please contact your Synatic liaison.
- In Entity Access click on Check All button as shown in the below image.
- After completing the configuration click on the save and close button in the File menu.